Search My Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Trip to An Old Train Depot, Penang

I have recently visited Penang for a lovely vacation with wifey and good friends. Over our stay there, I have managed to meet up with a few good friends for chats and catching up. I've always wanted to visit this one old train depot located on the mainland. Finally, with the help of these good friends, they took me there for a visit at the old train depot. I stepped in, and wow! What a wonderful sight! Perfect for B&W lovers like me.

Here's my take on the old train depot.

This would be one of my fav. of the series.

An Old Train Depot

An Old Train Depot

An Old Train Depot

The above shots were taken using my Hassy 553ELX with CZ50/4 Distagon on Fuji Acros 100 developed with HC110. The following shots were taken with a newly acquired Leica M6TTL with CZ50/2 Planar on Kodak TMax400 developed with HC110 Dilution E.

Here's another fav of mine from the series.

An Old Train Depot

An Old Train Depot

No comments: